SUEZ’s Reverse Osmosis (RO) & Nanofiltration (NF) Membranes being part of their wide range of spiral wound and TFC (thin film composite) membrane elements majorly designed for water desalination applications, however these are now used in variety of other applications too, like dairy industry, high purity water and also for specific high temperature and extreme pH condition applications.
SUEZ’s RO & NF membrane types/series;
- AG Series – Standard Brackish Water RO Elements
- AG FR Series – High Rejection, Fouling Resistant Brackish Water RO Elements
- AK Series – Low Energy Brackish Water RO Elements
- AD Series – High Rejection Seawater RO Elements
- AE Series – High Rejection Low Energy RO Elements
- Duratherm HWS Series – Hot Water Sanitization Pure Water Elements
- HL Series – Water Softening NF Elements
- Seasoft Series – NF Elements for Sulfates & Hardness Removal
- Duraslick Series – Low Fouling NF/RO Elements
Please feel free to reach out to us with your specific requirement and we promise to deliver an optimum solution and the right membrane element suiting your specific need and application.